My Photo
Name:
Location: SR, California, United States

Husband, father, amateur reviewer, blogger, all around nice guy

Sunday, February 24, 2008

History Books

I know I said I'd be posting once a week and although I do have a really good excuse you could probably care less so I won't bore you with it.

So here is a cop-out post to slake your historical thirst. This is a list of a few books that I have read on various historical subjects that I recommend. Time prohibits me from commenting or reviewing on them too much, but you can find a review on Amazon.com that will be far more informative than one I could give.

Until next time...

WWII - The Fall of Berlin 1945 by Antony Beevor
Stalingrad: The Fateful Seige by Antony Beevor
The Rise & Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer

American Civil War - The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara

American Revolution - The Glorious Cause by Jeff Shaara
The Glorious Cause by Robert Middlekauf
His Excellency by Joseph Ellis

2 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

It's about time. I've been thirsting for history.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Ando said...

I've got a good one coming up. Stay tuned.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home